GET HELP NOW
Project ECHO 102 Series
We are excited to announce that we will be launching our Project ECHO 102 Series in June! Below you will find the topics, dates, and time for each Project ECHO meeting. To provide a better understanding our Project ECHO series, we will be hosting an informational session prior to our series launch. Please use the links listed below to register for our Project ECHO learning session as well as the series.
Project ECHO 102 Series Schedule and Topic:
- June 7, 2021 at 11am (CDT): Project ECHO 102 Series Informational Session
- June 21, 2021 at 11am (CDT): Developing an Action Plan for 101 Topics
- July 19, 2021 at 11am (CDT): Integrated Behavioral Health Model Selection
- August 16, 2021 at 11am (CDT): Collaborative Care Model Implementation
- September 20, 2021 at 11am (CDT): Primary Care Behavioral Health Model (PCBH) Implementation
- October 18, 2021 at 11am (CDT): Clinical Pathway Development
- November 8, 2021 at 11am (CDT): Workflow Development
- December 13, 2021 at 11am (CDT): Competency Based Training and Hiring for IHC
Registration for Project ECHO 102 Series Information Session, click HERE.
Registration for Project ECHO 102 Series, click HERE.
Breakthrough Collaborative Series
Join MHAGH, southeast Texas’ longest-serving mental health and advocacy agency, for the Integrated Behavioral Health Breakthrough Series Collaborative. It is a collection of learning sessions presented by recognized experts in the field of integrated behavioral health. This is your chance to be part of a learning community of providers who are ready to move their practices through the integration process successfully.
What to expect:
- Clinics will improve quality and services in integrated behavioral health/primary care behavioral health.
- Establish goals that you can immediately implement to improve integrated behavioral health at your organization.
- Participate in a series of learning sessions, action periods, and coaching calls, with measurable outcomes at each step of the way.
If you are interested in applying to participate, click HERE. Applications are due by June 15, 2021.
First Breakthrough Series Learning Session will be held on September 16, 2021 and September 23, 2021 from 12:00pm to 5:00pm (CDT).