GET HELP NOW
Project ECHO 102 Series
We are excited to announce that we will be launching our Project ECHO 102 Series in June! Below you will find the topics, dates, and time for each Project ECHO meeting. To provide a better understanding our Project ECHO series, we will be hosting an informational session prior to our series launch. Please use the links listed below to register for our Project ECHO learning session as well as the series.
Project ECHO 102 Series Schedule and Topic:
- June 7, 2021 at 11am (CDT): Project ECHO 102 Series Informational Session
- June 21, 2021 at 11am (CDT): Developing an Action Plan for 101 Topics
- July 19, 2021 at 11am (CDT): Integrated Behavioral Health Model Selection
- August 16, 2021 at 11am (CDT): Collaborative Care Model Implementation
- September 20, 2021 at 11am (CDT): Primary Care Behavioral Health Model (PCBH) Implementation
- October 18, 2021 at 11am (CDT): Clinical Pathway Development
- November 8, 2021 at 11am (CDT): Workflow Development
- December 13, 2021 at 11am (CDT): Competency Based Training and Hiring for IHC
Registration for Project ECHO 102 Series Information Session, click HERE.
Registration for Project ECHO 102 Series, click HERE.